Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The mantra 'As you sow, so shall you reap' 1


I considered this Virat to be my God. Arjun, Yashoda, Kaushalya, Kakhussundal had a glimpse of the Virat and they were all blessed.
I dedicated everything which I had to the Viral Brahma, to humanity as a whole. There could be no better and fertile field to sow the seeds of goodness, nobility, service, selflessness etc. In course of time the rich harvest. Resources and resources persons were thus made amply available for the tasks which were entrusted to me.
From the point of view of physical build-up I was weak from my very birth but life force within has always been mighty. In young age I had taken only bread of barley and buttermilk without any vegetables, ghee or milk for twenty-four years. The body was, therefore, bound to be lean and thin but having restored to the technique of sowing and repairing it is so strong even at the age of 78 that when a few days back a bull who had run amuck assaulted me, it was pushed with the help f my shoulders and thrown flat on the ground and it had to beat a hasty retreat.
It is no longer a secret that about a year back a hired killer, backed by promoters of immorality and extremist tendencies, repeatedly attempted to shoot me with a five-bore revolver but the bullets got stuck in the bullet holes and in an utter sense of panic and bewilderment the revolver fell down from his hands. He then started madly stabbing me. There was profuse bleeding. None of the strokes, however, pierced deep into the body and miraculously got deflected sideways. The doctors stitched the wounds and in a few weeks the wounds healed and my body became normal as before.
This should be regarded as a miraculous event in as much as a loaded five-bore revolver in the hands of hired professional killer refused to work. Twelve stabs of a dragger used for cutting animals ended up leaving behind only superficial wounds. The culprit later got
Wounded by his own bomb and landed in jail. The person on whose instigation he had committed this heinous assault has been awarded death sentence. Demoniac attack of evil forces thus failed to checkmate divine efforts. It was thus established that the 'savior is greater than the killer'.
     These days the technique of suksmikarana-of transforming one into five is in progress. This has resulted in further thinning of the body. Still, this body is in such a condition that it can remain alive as long as I wish to keep it, but I will not voluntarily do so hindrance and ought to be shed, as far greater work can be accomplished through the astral body.

The life force in this body has worked ten times more than its normal capacity. Shankarcharya and Vivekananda alive only for bout thirty five years but accomplished what could not have been ordinarily accomplished in 350 years. In seventy-eight years I have done as much work in different fields that in the ordinary course of mere human effort it could not have been done in less than 750 years. The entire time was spent in preparing a foundation for new creative work.

No comments:

Post a Comment