Saturday, June 13, 2015

That which I am doing at present


Gurudev is always with me, he is within me and he satisfies all my curiosities and queries. Right from the translation of ancient scriptures to the writing of Pragya Purana he has been guiding me like a teacher. My tongue repeats his teachings. I have been acting like a horse who changes his direction and speed on signal given by its rider.  When he calls me to the Himalayas to recharge my battery he does so without saying anything special. My achievements are similar to those of a weak person who improves his health by living in a sanatorium.
This time, I thoroughly understood the process of Suksmikarana. Just as Kunti had given birth to divine progeny, I will have to transform my Annamaya kosa, Pranmaya kosa, Manomaya kosa, Vigyanmaya kosa and Anandmaya kosa present within my physical body into five Virbhandras. I have understood the process of this Sadhana. I have been asked to remain in Shantikunj, transfer all my responsibilities to others and retain this physical body as a nest of these five Virbhadras till they become fully powerful. The process of Savitri-Sadhana has also been started for this purpose according to the instructions of Gurudev. I have also got the answer as to the work that would have to be entrusted to these five Virbhadras and how they would function.
There are even today several geniuses who will be able to do comparatively much more important work than they are doing now, if their minds are diverted to higher ideals. For this a mighty power is required. This work will be done by my five Virbhadras and the transformation in human thinking will be miraculous.

Narada changed the course of lives of Parvati, Dhruva, Prahlad, Valmiki, Savitri etc. who abandoned their past activities, took to righteous paths and set examples worth emulation by others. Bhagvan Buddha changed the hearts of Anand, Kumar Jeevm Angulimal, Ambapali, Ashok, Harishchandra so great that simply by seeing a drama based on his life, Gandhi became venerable for all the world. Bhamashah, a great miser, donated all his treasure to Maharana Pratap, having been inspired by saint Vithoba. Adya Shankarcharya inspired Mandhata to build matches in all the four dhans. Ahilyabai, inspired by a saint, renovated several temples and ghost and build up new temples at several places which were inaccessible and far beyond t reach of the people. Hardly could have Shivaji played so historic a role if he had not been inspired by Samarth Guru Ramda. It was Ramkrishna Paramhansa who pursued Narendra and metamorphosed him into a Vivekannanda. The credit for diverting the mind of Raja Gopichand towards renunciation goes to saint Bhartahari. History is full of such examples of transformation through the inspiration of illumined souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment