Sunday, June 14, 2015

My request and assurance to my own people 2


My Gurudev lives in his astral body in the Himalayas. I have experienced his constant proximity for the last sixty-three years, although during this time there were hardly a few occasions of three days each when I saw him fact to face. But so far as faith and devotion are concerned, they were as intense as of Eklavya, Meera and Kali respectively. Those who will sublimate their feelings and devotion will find it comparatively easier to experience proximity to me.
Children do want something from the elders but the latter also expect something from them. They want to children to answer the call of nature at the appropriate place, follow etiquette, go to school for studies and observe similar other disciplines. I have also similar expectations. Shri Krishna had lifted Govardhan with th help of unpolished Gval-bals. Hanuman had gathered bears, monkeys for his help. I cannot, by myself alone, accomplish t task of new creation. This is a task which needs cooperation of others. When so-called wise persons did not come forward, I gathered a family of childlike persons and started doing whatever could be possible.
I have always been conscious of my duties and responsibilities towards my children. But there is only one thing to which I would like to draw the attention of the Parijans. I want each one of them to contribute their time and resources to the maximum extent to the mission, because for accomplishing great works great persons and resources are needed. Every individual belonging to Gayatri Parivar is potentially a great person. He has ignorantly worn a thin mask of smallness. His real face will be visible as soon as this mask is removes. The parable of a lion cub that was brought up in a herd of sheep applies to each one of the Pragya Parijans.
My guide tore away in no time my grab of smallness and dressed me up with resplendent garments of greatness. For this rejuvenation, I had simply to get liberated from the flush of greed and illusion.  I had to overlook the advice of others and summon up courage to accept the joint decision of my soul and God. Self- confidence to walk alone was aroused and I marched ahead, regarding high and noble ideals as symbols of God. After that, I never felt alone nor did I ever feel I was being neglected or was without any resources. No sooner did I turn my face towards the truth, the fog of untruth disappeared.

My request to all Parijans is that they should not read this work as a mere narration of a life story. They should deeply ponder over it and take it as a saga of Siddhi (self-realization) achieved through sadhana (self- discipline) and Divine Grace. They should also understand that my steps have advanced in the pursuit of Risi traditions by presenting the path of spiritual awakening worthy of being followed by others. One should understand what the real nature of true spirituality is. A person will be benefited by spiritual realization to the extent to which he will able to intergradations idealistically his inner illumination with outer brilliance. My legacy and message to all my close and intimate Pragya-Parijans is that they should learn something from my life and find out the reality behind the process of my sadhana. They should themselves examine how far I have succeeded and try to follow me intelligently and resolutely according to their capabilities. This is a bargain of profit, not of loss.  

No comments:

Post a Comment