Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The mantra 'As you sow, so shall you reap' 2


Intelligence was sown in the field of God and it manifested in the form of extraordinary brilliance. Literature of superb quality written by me so far is equivalent to the weight of my body. Articles have been written and piled up to be published and used till the year 2000 AD. None has so far been able to concretize the aim of synthesizing spirituality with science, which is being done in Brahmavarchas Research Institute. In the near future the authenticity of spirituality will have to be tested on the touchstone of scientific approach.
There is much hue and cry about preparing and implementing five-year plan by different countries but the plan of spiritually transforming the whole of humanity and its implementation, which is being undertaken at Shantikunj, can be termed as amazing.
I have dedicated my feelings and aspirations for the uplift of the down-trodden. Siva had done the same thing.  He enjoyed the company of creatures of strange and freakish shapes and sizes. He even embraced snakes. I followed the same path. When the fellow who had assaulted me with a dagger was being chased by the people and police, I called them back and allowed him to escape. There had been several such occasions in my life when the adversaries who had left no stones unturned to harm me were rewarded in return by a smile.
I have immensely loved people and in return have been loved by then hundred times more. They have followed my directions with devotion and total dedication in the face of great difficulties and have even gladly suffered material losses for the sake of mission's work. Just on hearing a word from me splendid buildings of Gayatri Saktipithas were erected costing crores of rupees. In addition, twelve thousand Pragya Suntans were also started. When I was assaulted many people rushed to Shantikunj had been inundated by a sea of humanity. Each one of them expressed his keenness to take revenge but we coaxed and pacified them and diverted their minds to creative directions. This was nothing but an expression of love, affection and intense intimacy towards me by the people.
I address my wife as Mataji. We have intimate and deep love for each other. She has lived with me like a shadow and has participated with me in all activities of the mission. It will be true to say that we have on life (pran), although two bodies.
I have been loved even by animals and birds who have lived with me like friends and family members. This has been witnessed by people with great amazement. Creatures who ordinarily shun human beings did not heisted to sit on my shoulders and sleep by my sides in my bed .This is nothing but a reflection of their love and affection for me. 

I needed money from time to time. Crores of rupees were spent in building Gayatri Tapobhumi, Shantikunji, Gayatri Nagar, Brahmavarchas Institute. Without deviating from human beings, all the needs were fulfilled. The number of full-time workers is more than a thousand. Satisfactory arrangements for their maintenance according to the lifestyle of a true brahmana are being made. All expenses on account of press, publication, jeeps and others transport are met without difficulty .All this is harvest of the seeds sown in the field of God in the form of each and every paisa which I possessed. I am proud of this harvest. Though, personally I am penniless, huge schemes are being materialized which it is impossible even for a multi-millionaire to do. All this could be possible only on account of the formula given by Gurudev,"Do not accumulate, scatter, sow and reap". Implementation of this formula of a Gurudev is the background of this flourishing garden of righteousness which is visible in the form of Gayatri parivar.

No comments:

Post a Comment