Friday, June 12, 2015

Tapascarya essential for the growth of spiritual power 2


By doing Sadhana on Bhagirath Shila in Gangotri I got the power to launch Pragya Abhiyan and thus help in the descent of Gyan Ganga (stream of knowledge) on this earth. While I was in the Ashram of Parshuram in Uttarkashi, I got teh battle-aex with the help of which I could create troubulence and anger in the minds of the people against widespread perversion. According to teh scriptures, Parshuram had beheaded several tyrants a number of times. My activity was confined to annihilation of evil tendencies lodged in creative bt also reformative. Both these objectives have been achieved on a large scale with great success by the power of Tapascarya and not by any miracle or coincidence.
This is a summary of the past activities. I have now been directed by Gurudev, to whose tune I have been dancing as a puppet throughout my life, to make a big leap in this direction. Now I have to enter into a new higher level of Tapascarya. The general public knows only that I am living in seclusion and not meeting anybody. This information is incomplete. A person whose whole being is full of diligence, industriousness, punctuality and order, cannot live a useless inactive life, as is being assumed. I am required to do comparatively far more work and I remain far busier while living in seclusion. Although I have adopted the practice of not meeting people, I have established contact with many illumined, immortal        souls, whose company I have aspired to enjoy perennially, and which would not have been possible in the normal course. How can it then be said to be a life of seclusion? There has been only a change in the method of working. They appear to be inactive, although they remain extremely busy. When a top (lattu) revolves with full speed it appears to be standing motionless. The fact that it is in motion can be noticed only when its speed is slowed down and it starts stumbling and falling.

In those days when Einstein was busy in conducting important research he had changed his entire routine of life. He used to live all lone in a huge building where all facilities were available. All the books, Literature, instruments of search, assistants and colleagues were readily available at hand, but they were kept away from him so that Einstein concentration may not be disturbed.  He used to bring a bell and get everything which he wanted through his attendant. Visitors waited for months to see him. It was only thus that it becomes possible for him to make his valuable contribution to humanity which amazed the entire world. The Risis and tapavis also lived a similar life in seclusion in the ancient times. They were engaged in conducting research on several planes relating to spiritual science. They used to select some Quiet secluded place and got absorbed in their work with full concentration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment