Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wholehearted execution of the prescribed disciplines 7


Except for wearing Khadi, I withdrew myself from active participation in all other programs of the Congress from the day of independence. This has the blessings of Bapu and the sanction of my divine guide. When friends sent me a form for accepting pension for having worked as a freedom fighter for about twenty years, I plainly declined to avail of the offer. Eminent persons of those days, who are still alive, would testify that when the time for rewards came, I withdrew behind the curtain.
All the aforesaid three assignments were accomplished with utmost dedication and concentration. In between I also visited the Himalayas, when summoned by Gurudev. During the two visits before independence, I was kept in the Himalayas only for six months each time. I was told that the work of the Congress was important from the point of view of attainment of freedom and so my sojourn for six months each time would be enough. It is not necessary to mention here what I was told and what I was required to do during these sojourns. There are events and happenings even of my work-a-day visible surface life which I consider miraculous and act of Divine Grace; and my heart is filled with deep gratitude and humility when I recall them.


Love, Love, Love - is my Mantra. Soul-kinship, affection, loving kindness and unshakable faith constitute my 'Upasana'. In future, I will not only share my insights and thoughts with parijans, but will shower my deep, heart-moving affection on them. May be, they will then feel a sense of sublime joy and rapture within themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment