Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Second round of pilgrimage and projection of the field of work 1


In my first visit, I could simply bow before them and received their blessings indirectly. This time I had the privilege to them messages. Gurudev took and introduced me to each one of them. Their forms appeared as condensed light. But when I became aware of and identified myself with my subtle body I could see them in physical bodies in which they lived in satyug. They were in the same forms in which worldly people see them in their imagination. Necessary formalities were observed. I prostrated on their feet. They touched my head. I was thrilled and was overwhelmed with joy.
Coming to the main purpose, they said through 'paravani' that the life-transforming missions that they had initiated for upliftment of humanity while in their physical bodies had become almost extinct. What remained was nothing but their ruins. They said that they are deeply pained when by their divine insight they perceive the present conditions. The entire region from Hardwar to Gangotri was the region of Risis in which they used to remain engrossed in tapascarya. there were several Asrams here and there, in the lines of Gurukul Aranyak of Risi Jamadagni at Uttarkashi. All Risis were engaged in their where the Risis lived in their astral forms at present. After the ice-age everything has changed and the missions of the Risis have almost become extinct.
The Risis said that some temples have, no doubt, been built here and there in Uttrakhand so that offering in the form of money could be made to deities and the priests (Pujaris) may earn their livelihood. But nobody asks for or gives an indication of who the Risis were, when they lived in physical form and what they did. Thus Risi traditions have almost vanished.
All Risis whom I was introduced repeated almost the same sad story. While bidding farewell there were tears in their eyes. It appeared as if all of them were sad and afflicted with sorrow. What could I say? How could I do the missionary work which so many Risis used to do? I had no strength of my own to do it. I was moved when I saw them heavy-laden with sadness. I thought, had God made me capable enough, I would not have remained mute and returned in this manner after seeing the Risis. Silence overtook me. I was stupefied. There were tears in my eyes. It pained me as if I had been stung by a scorpion to see so many Risis (who were all great and most capable) so unhappy, helpless and concerned.

Gurudev's soul and my soul were responding in synchronicity. We were looking at each other. His face was also sad. Oh God! What an odd time has come when no successor of these Risis has been born? Their lineage has come to an end. Not a single purposeful activity which was initiated by the Risis is alive at present. There are crores of Brahmanas and millions of (so-called) saints. If amongst them there had been only ten or twenty true Brahmanas or saints, they would have worked wonders like Buddha or Gandhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment