Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Guidelines by Gurudev about my future line of action


It has been my experience that compared to a seeker's keenness to remain in search of a true spiritual; the latter is still keener to find out a deserving devotee. A devotee (sadhak) has to be a truly deserving person. Only a person who has refined his thinking, character and attitudes is a true sadhak. He is not required to go in search of a Guru. The guide himself appears him, grasps his hand and shows him the path he has to tread. He lifts across all obstacles. This is exactly what has happened in my own case. Gurudev visited my house uninvited to make me a fit instrument for th execution of his divine assignment and got twenty-four Gayatri Mahapurascaranas performed which culminated in Purnahuti of Gayatri Yagya of one thousand Kunds. He not only introduced to me but also made me intimate with about one lakh of persons who formed the nucleus of Gayatri mission and have given me their wholehearted cooperation in the stupendous task of spiritual reawakening of the masses.
During our first meeting, Gurudev had directed me to come to the Himalayas four times, for periods of about one year each, after completing twenty-four Mahapurascaranas of Gayatri.
The first reason for calling me to the Himalayas was to ascenrtain that my soul did not feel lonely in the wilderness and solitude of nature without the company of living-beings and without the requisite living facilities. Secondly, it was to ascertain whether I could establish spiritual identity and intimacy with wild and ferocious animals living there. Thirdly, I was to be introduced to the Risis through whose divine pursuits (tapasya) the Uttarkhand region of Himalayas is so surcharged with spiritual energy that it is called Devatma. These Risis, when they were in their physical bodies, had infused divinity in the environment and had individually played significant and distinct roles in infusing and activating specific qualities of spiritual light and power in the human psyche. Such life-transforming tasks are impossible of accomplishment by solitary human effort without adequate resources, public cooperation and support.

Gurudev's silent direction to me was to apply the available spiritual energy placed at my disposal for the simultaneous fulfillment of three objectives: to understand how the Risis of old, in their embodied forms, had utilized the spiritual energies at their disposal for solving the problems of their times by squishing the evil forced and by establishing the supremacy of divine way of life; to understand and comprehend the dimensions of the God-assigned task to be accomplished through me as an instrument; and to draw appropriate lessons from teh successes and failures of those divine warriors (Risis) in their battles against the forced of darkness; and to devise effective strategies against the final assault of these evil forces, with the aim of banishing them from the human scene once for all. He told me that the purpose of my pilgrimage to the Himalayas was to spiritually charge and equips myself for this epoch-changing task.

No comments:

Post a Comment