Monday, May 18, 2015

The sunrise of my life's fortune 1


An astral body of a yogi emerged in the middle if that urea of light.  It was astral in the sense that his figure was visible although it was hanging in the empty space with an envelope of light all around it. I was wondering as to who he was. The apparition said, " I have have been linked with you and guiding you during yours past several lives. Since your childhood is now over, I have come to impart you the necessary guidance. Probably you have no recollection of yours past lives and so you are frightened and amazed . See the events of your past births and remove your doubts." His grace descended on me and I had a feeling of drowsiness. I experienced, for the first time in my life, what is known as yog-nindra, a stage which is also called jagarat samadhi. While bathing in that state of elevated consciousness, I had a cinematographic view of actual events of my several past births.
I can still vividly recall how a glimpse of the that divine personage in the form of waves of lights, whom I am a part and parcel and who appeared in my room of worship when I was fifteen, had immediately aroused a host of questions in my mind. Generally, people wander aimlessly in search of sadguru (spiritual guide) and consider themselves extremely fortunate when they succeed in finding  one . But what happened with me was altogether different. I had already been initiated by Mahamana  Madan Mohan Malviyajii in Gayatri mantra when I was eight years of age and so the question of selecting any other person as Guru (spiritual guide) had ended then and  there . I had not even imagined of meeting another Guru. The miraculous way I was blessed in this manner all of a sudden was a matter of great wonderment for me.
Seekers are always in search of a guru (guide). They consider themselves blessed if they happen to meet one Often they seek from their Guru worldly boons. Then why had the grace of such an elevated soul been suddenly showered on me? Was it a hallucination or was something inauspicious or calamitous to befall me.  Such fears and doubts passed through my after I had the first encounter with the great Guru.

He did not feel annoyed and could my dilemma. It appeared to me by the cheerful demeanor of his face that he appreciated my suspense. Without wasting time, he introduced himself to me and explained the reason for his appearance by receiving the memory of my past births. It is a normal courtesy that if a person the latter visits somebody's house, the latter wants to know about the former' purpose of visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment