Tuesday, September 8, 2015

THE SOLDIER'S MOUSTACHE 1


Sheikh said, "I am sorry but i don't know why I did not leave the branch. I could have left the branch like this."
Sheikh then left the branch and as the soldier was holding Sheikh's feet both of them fell down into the well.
"You are really stupid," shouted the soldier angrily.
"But you are clean now. Till now I could not see your face because you were covered with dust. Now the water of t well has cleaned you." said Sheikh happily.
"Why are you staring at me?" asked the soldier.
"I love your moustache. It is straight and then it hangs down on the sides, "said Sheikh.
"No, at the ends, my moustache curls up into a circle. Just now it is hanging on the sides because it is wet. Now stop talking about my moustache. Let me think of a way to get out of this well?" said the soldier.
"Why do you want to get out of the well? I don't want to get out. I am having fun here," smiled Sheikh pointing at the soldier's wet moustache again.
"But I am not having fun," snapped the angry soldier. He started calling out loudly, "Help! Help!"
Sheikh said, "Please shout again. It is so nice to see your moustache wobbling with your words."
The soldier screamed angrily. "Eeee. Will you stop it? Here I am in a hurry to get out of the well and you are talking about my moustache all the time."
Sheikh kept quiet when the soldier called for help again. Then they heard some shouts.
The soldier shouted back, "Come here. We are in the well. Save us. Help! Help!"
After sometime some farmers came to the well. They had heard the soldier shouting and had come to help.
The farmers looked around and after a while they brought two ropes to take out th soldier and Sheikh from t well. They lowered the ropes into the well and held the other ends.
The soldier and Sheikh caught the ropes and they climbed out of the well. The soldier thanked the farmers.
As the soldier started to walk to his house, Sheikh chuckled, "Soldier, your moustache has started curling." That was too much for the soldier.
Angrily, the soldier ran after Sheikh Shouting, "Moustache! Moustache! Will you stop talking about it? You are such a pest. I will beat you."
Scared, Sheikh ran away from there and the soldier then rode away on his horse.
Sheikh reached his house and his mother enquired. "Sheikhu, how did you get so wet and muddy?"
"I fell into a well from a tree," replied Sheikh.
"Well? How did you reach a well? I sent you to the tailor. There is no well on the way. I cannot trust you to do even a small thing. Where have you been?" asked his mother.
"I enjoyed an adventure and I have decided to grow the longest moustache in the world when I grow up," said Sheikh.
He placed her hair on his upper lip as a moustache.

"Moustache? Oh Sheikhu! Again you have been day dreaming," muttered the poor mother, totally mystified by Sheikh's story.

No comments:

Post a Comment