Saturday, August 8, 2015

MUNNER SHAH 1


 "Yes, she does seem to be a kind-hearten women, "said Hatim.
He further added, "She is beautiful too as can be seen from the portrait."
"It's not only her outer beauty, but also her inner beauty which has captured my heart and soul. I really love her," said Muneer, with eyes full love her," Said Muneer, with eyes full of love for Husn Bano.
"Muneer, I can clearly see how dearly you love her, "said hatim.
Then Hatim asked, "You have the portrait with you. How did the artist manage to paint her portrait when she was not ready to meet anyone?
Muneer explained, 'The artiest was a clever fellow. He requested her to allow him to make a portrait of her without meeting him."
"He told Husn Bano that she could sit in her balcony, and he would sit on the road outside. He would keep a wide pot of water and see her face in it, and then he would paint her portrait."
"Husn Bano was so impressed with his clever plan that she agreed. She allowed him to make her portrait."
"As was planned, Husn Bano sat behind a curtain and the artist painted her portrait seeing her reflection in the water of the pot kept in front of her,"
"Then clever artist made two portraits. One he gave to husn Bano and the other he gave to me."
"The first time when the artist showed me this portrait, I could not take my eyes away from it. I fell in love with her and decided to marry her."
"I rushed to my parents and told them that I was going to meet her at once.

They were not happy with my decision. They wanted me to marry another girl, but I could only think of Husn Bano."

No comments:

Post a Comment