Saturday, August 8, 2015

MUNNER AND HUSN BANO


Muneer continued, "I told my parents that I loved Husn Bano and would many only her. After much persuasion and pleading, they allowed me to go and meet Husn Bano."
"I rushed to her city as soon as I could. I was so excited to meet her that I did even think about from where to go. I crossed deserts, forests and swam through rivers, but I did not mind anything. I just wanted to see my Husn Bano and nothing else mattered."
"After listening to you, I feel people are right when they say that love drives one crazy," said Hatim laughingly.

"Once you fall in love, dear, only then shall you know of lover's throes," said Muneer smilingly.
Then Muneer continued with his story, "i reached Husn bano's city with a lot of hope. The desire to meet the girl of whom I had dreamt day and night was immense."
"As I was over exhausted and had not eaten anything for a few days, I had become very weak."
"at the gates of the city, I nearly fell on the ground. The guards carried me to a nice rest house. There to meet Husn Bano."
"They then took me to her. When I went inside, she was sitting behind a curtain."
"So I could not see her. She spoke to me. Her voice was so sweet that I forget all my pain and quietly sat listening to her. She requested me to eat something as she didn't want anybody in her to be hungry."
"Then I told her that I was not a beggar but a prince, and I had come to her city after facing a lot hardship. Finally I told her that I wanted to marry her because i love her."
"It was then that she told me about the seven puzzles that a man who desires to marry her needs to solve. She clearly told me that she marry me only if I solve all the seven puzzles."
"What did you do then?"Asked Hatim.
Muneer said, "Hatim, I could not understand any of the puzzles so I moved out of her palace. It was with a hopeless state of mind that you found me and brought me to your palace."
Hatim said, "What are the puzzles that you have to solve?"

Munneer said, "The first thing that I have to find out is that who said these words, "Have seen it once, but would like to see it again."I also have to find out why these words were said."

No comments:

Post a Comment