Thursday, September 17, 2015

DHEIKH HUNTS A TIGER


Sheikh got a job in the court of a king who ruled a small kingdom. Sheikh was now thought to be a very respectable person.
One day the king was going to be forest to hunt.
Sheikh suggested, "I want to come with you, My Lord."
"What will you do there, Sheikh?"Asked the king.
"I want a chance to show you how good I am at hunting, "said sheikh.
Hunting in those days was done by sitting on wooden platforms made on the trees and waiting for the tiger to come. They would tie a goal below so that the tiger would come to eat it.
Sheikh accompanied the king to the forest.
The king and his nobles' sat on one tree platform and Sheikh sat with another counter on the other Machaan as they were called.
Sheikh did not like it. He cribbed, "What kind of hunting is this? We are sitting and waiting for the pool animal. We should be going like an army with our guns straight, looking the tiger in the eye. There he comes. He is looking at me and I am looking at him.'
He continued dreamily, "I am not afraid at all and I will kill him and the world will praise me for being a very brave man."
While he was talking, a real tiger had walked up to eat the goat but sheikh was not aware of it.
Deep in his dreams, he said, "There you tiger, now I will finish you."Dhhhaaaam.
The gun roared. Sheikh had actually pressed the trigger without knowing it. The bullet hit the tiger, who died. The others did not know that sheikh had fired the shot accidently while dreaming.
The courtier with him praised him, "That was wonderful sheikh. You hit the tiger."
The king came and applauded, "I thought that I was good at hunting but you, Sheikh are better than me. That was a wonderful shot."
Sheikh looked confused for he could    not believe that he had killed the tiger. When sheikh realized that he enjoyed actually killed relished that he actually killed a tiger, he enjoyed everyone's praise. The king rewarded sheikh chilli but sheikh never understood how he had killed the tiger.
The king came and applauded, "I thought that I was good at hunting but you, sheikh are better than me. That was a wonderful shot."

Sheikh looked confused for he could not believe that he had killed the tiger. When sheikh realized that he had he had actually killed a tiger, he enjoyed sheikh chilli but sheikh never understood how he had killed the tiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment