Saturday, March 14, 2015

Resolution for total health of the total person


I will take care for my body
·        I will do some form of exercise at my level of competency and do it regularly in order to discover my points of capability.
·        I will walk, walk, walk - stretch, stretch, stretch - breathe, breathe, breathe.
·        I will eat the purest possible food bewaring of harmful chemicals and additives, dyes, sweeteners and artificial supplements.
·        I will eat more fresh fruits and vegetables.
·        I will watch my diet without getting paranoid about watching.
·        I will eat slowly, thoughtfully, gratefully, remembering to chew my food so thoroughly that it will swallow itself.
·        I will quiet myself with a word of prayer before meals.
·        I will remember to shape up, straighten up, look up and work up to my highest physical potential.
·        I will remember that my body has a will to be well and that I am co-worker in its determination to maintain health and heal itself in periods of sickness and distress.
·        I will not willfully drive my body to a point of exhaustion; neither will I pamper it to a point at which it is weakened by fear or disuse.

I will take better care of my mind
·        I will think in terms of health, not sickness.
·        I will think in terms of love, not hate
·        I will think in terms of god's good guidance over my life.
·        I will think creatively.
·        I will believe that my mind is constantly being renewed, refreshed and strengthened.
·        I will keep an open mind, a compassionate mind, and a thoughtful mind.
·        I will nourish my mind with good literature, good art, good thoughts and good consciousness.
·        I will keep my mind from jumping at conclusions.

·        I will train my mind to be in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment