Saturday, March 14, 2015

Resolution for total health of the total personal


I will take better care of my spirit
·        I will remember that, the breathe of god is the breath of life, and that the breath of life is the breath of god, I will remember this when I do my exercise and during my periods of meditation.
·        I will remember that meditation is a supportive factor in my recognition of the power of spirit and that prayer is a way of tuning in to spirit's power.
·        I will try to feel and experience the power and presence of spirit in my day-to-day activities.
·        I will rise above pettiness, jealousy, envy, pride and littleness by remembering that my life is the manifestation of the spirit of god.
·        I will seek a greater understanding of spirit by periods of fasting and prayer throughout the year.
·        I will listen to spirit's promptings in a quiet and understanding way
·        I will remember that I carry a spiritual light and that this light reflects the spirit that is in me.
·        I will set aside at least twenty minutes each day for a time of silent communion with god.
·        I will try as best as I can to develop a kinship with my life

I will pay more attention to developing a balanced life
·        I will recognize the indivisibility of the physical, mental and spiritual forces that comprise what I call "my life".
·        I will recognize the interesting interplay and interdependence among the component parts of the triad.
·        I will remember that body and mind are teaming - sometime an unruly one - and that spirit holds the reins.
·        I will remember that the supportive factor of the body is exercise and that exercise requires discipline.
·        I will remember that the supportive factor of the mid is nutritional eating and other good 'nourishment' and that this requires willpower.
·        I will remember that the supportive factor of spirit is fasting and that this requires meditation and prayer.
·        I will try to live more holistically and recognize the great physician within myself.
·        I will "enjoy to live" and believe that health is my heritage.
·        I will retain the "light touch" and a wholesome sense of humor.

·        I will affirm that I am guided, guarded and governed by the wisdom and spirit of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment