Wednesday, July 29, 2015

HAVE SEEN IT ONCE AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT AGAIN 1


The man said, "I saw her and as she was so beautiful, I had her hand. So she sent me here."
"she was so beautiful that even I couldn't help it. I have seen her once and want to see her again, "said the man.
Hatim thought of a solution and said, "Come with me. I will get you back to her, but this doesn't hold her hand. "
He took the man with him and tried to get back to the pool of water but could not do so.
Then he took out the piece of wood that the old man had given him. He put it in his mouth.
The man with him shouted, "Where are you, Hatim?  "But Hatim did not reply.
He realized that the piece of wood had worked its magic; he had become invisible.
Hatim quickly found a shortcut to the pool.Then he went back to the place where he had left the man. He took out the piece of wood from his mouth and become visible again. Then Hatim brought the man to the pool. He left him there and hid himself.
He saw the fairies come and take the man into the pool. Hatim reminded him again not to touch the Fairy queen and left the place.

He now felt that he should go back to Husn Bano and fell her that he had found the answer to the first puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment