Monday, July 27, 2015

EVIL BEGETS EVIL 4


The fairy and the young man were married amidst a lot of celebrations.
Hatim moved on to solve the third puzzle of Husn Bano. He didn't know where he should go.
Then he thought, "The Prince of Jinns could help me with this."
He thought of the prince, and the young prince came and stood in front of him.
The prince happily greeted Hatamtai and asked him, "How can I help you, Hatim?"
Hatim told him about the third puzzle which asked him to find out the meaning of th words, 'Evil begets Evil.'
The prince then closed his eyes and meditated for sometimes. He opened eyes and said, "I think I can tell you where you should go."
The prince explained the way but then he said, "It is very far. It will take you months to reach that place. Take this magic carpet. With its help you will reach there soon.
Hatim took the magic carpet and thanked the prince for his help.
He unfolded the carpet and stood on it. Slowly, the magic carpet went flying in the air. He took the way that the Prince of Jinns had told him.
On reaching his destination, he saw a cage hanging on a tree. The cage had an old blind man in it.
He went towards the cage and asked the blind man, "Who has put you in this cage?"
"I am here because of my own mistake. No one else is responsible for my condition." said the blind old man gloomily.

"First let me get you out of this cage, and then tell me your story," said Hatim.

No comments:

Post a Comment