Monday, July 27, 2015

EVIL BEGETS EVIL 5


"No! One thing has to be done before I come out of this cage," said the blind old man.
"What is it?" asked Hatim.
"Here my story, and you will know what it is,' said the blind old man
He began, "I was a merchant, my father died and felt a lot of money for me, but I wasted all the money in having fun. When my father's money was finished, I needed more money."
"I had always known that my father had buried a lot of wealth under our house. I tried to find out someone who was good at finding hidden treasures by knowing where exactly to dig."
"I found such a man, I told him that I would give him a part of the buried wealth, if he found it."
"The young man found the buried wealth. But I, due to my greed, refused to give him anything."
"Instead, I beat him up and threw him out of my house. I was blind with greed!"
"After a few days, I met the young man again. Surprisingly, he was still friendly towards me. He proposed to teach me, how to find buried treasures.
He said that he would put a magic lotion on my eyes which would enable me to see hidden treasures. But when he applied that lotion, I became blind."
"The man had taken his revenge."
after that he put me in this cage and hung me here. So I always say that  "Evil begets Evil"
"I am waiting for my eyesight to come back."
Hatim asked, "How can you get your eyesight back?"
The old man said, "There is a special grass that shines in the dark. If I touch that grass to my eyes, I will be able to see again.
Hatim was told where he could find the shining grass. It was in the middle of the place which was the abode of poisonous snakes.
He took the flying carpet and reached that place he bent while sitting on the flyig carpet and picked up a few blades of the shining grass.
He came back and climbed the tree to open the cage.
Then he touched the shining grass to the eyes of the blind old man.
After that the old man could see.
Hatim helped him to climb down the tree. The old man was greatful to Hatim for what he had done.

Husn Bano jumped with joy when Hatim told her that he had successfully solved th third puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment