Wednesday, July 29, 2015

DO GOOD AND CAST IT INTO THE RIVER 2


Hatim thanked the old man and started his journey back to Husn Bano's city.
Had had solved the second puzzle too and wanted to her.
One his way, he saw that a big black snake was about to eat a golden snake. He could not bear to see this. He took out his sword and killed the cruel back snake.
Suddenly the golden snake disappeared. Hatim looked around to see whether it had slithered behind the bushes.
Then all of a sudden, a young man appeared in the place where he had previously seen the golden snake. He was standing next to the dead black snake.
The young man said, "I am the Prince of Jinns. You have saved me from my slave."
"Do you, mean that this black snake was your slave?" asked Hatim, pointing towards the dead snake in front of him.
"Yes, today he would have killed me had you not come to save me. Thank you so much," said the grateful young man.
Hatim said, "Don't thank me, and thank the Lord that he sent me here at the right time to save you."
The young man said, "You must come with me to my kingdom."
He then took Hatim to his palace. There the king of Jinns thanked Hatim for saving his son. He gave him a lot of money and gifts, all of which Hatim gave to the poor.
The young Prince of Jinn said, "I know that you are brave, but if you ever need help just think of me. I will immediately come to help you."
The king of Jinns also gave a magic stick and a magic jewel to Hatim as a gift.
The magic stick would become a boat when thrown into water, and the magic jewel had the power to cure the bite of poisonous snakes.
Before Hatim went away, the king bade him farewell and said, 'I am glad to meet you. You are courageous and tender-hearted, a rare combination of qualities."
Hatim thanked the father and the son and moved on his way to the city of Husno Buno.

Hatim reached her palace and told her that he had solved the second puzzle too. She was glad to hear of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment