Saturday, August 8, 2015

MUNNER SHAH


One day while taking rounds of his city, Halimtai rode very fast and his horseman were left behind.
He entered the forest and saw a man sitting under a tree. The man looked like a beggar. He had torn clothes and thorns on his feet. He had torn clothes and thorns on his feet. He looked very sad.
Hatim felt for the young man. He went closer and noticed that although his clothes were torn, he seemed to belong to a good family.
Hatim asked, "Who are you, brother? Why are you in such a bad state?"
The man said, "I am Muneer shah. I am sad because life seems useless to me and the hope of happiness in life is lost to me."
Hatim said, "Be brave! Come with me to my palace, and tell me your story."
Muneer asked, "who are you?'
He said, "I am Hatimtai, the king of Yemen. But tell me what this that you are holding?"
"This is the portrait of Husn Bano, the women I Love, "said Muneer.
 Hatim again asked Muneer to come to this palace. Muneer agreed and went with him.
In Hatim's palace, muneer was well looked after. When he had taken bath and had put on fire clothes, he was providing with a good dinner.
When Hatim asked him to narrate his story, Muneer shah said, "I am the Prince of sham. I heard of husn Bano, a beautiful young woman, and I wanted to see her. I knew that I would not be allowed to go to her palace, so I called an artist. I gave him money and told him to paint portrait money and told him to paint a portrait of husn Bano so that I
could see how she looked like."
"The artist agreed to go to Husn Bano's city and paint her portrait."
"I arranged for him to each her city safety. He went there and stayed in a guest House."
"There he came to know that Husn Bano did not meet strangers. He realized that it would not be possible to make her painting."
"He then sent a message to her that he had something to say that only she should hear. His trick worked, and she agreed to meet him."
"When he went to meet her, she came and sat behind a curtain. My generous and kind-hearted Huns' Bano told the artist to ask for anything that he needed and promised that she would provide it for him.'

"Imagine Hatim, how bounteous and amiable my Husn Bano is!" said Muneer as he looked admiringly at the portrait of Husn Bano.

No comments:

Post a Comment