Tuesday, July 21, 2015

THE QUEST FOR THE PEARL 3


Hatim asked the prince to stop the flying machine. They got down from the machine and went to the young man.
The compassionate Hatim asked the young man, "What is the matter? Why are you sadly wandering in this dangerous forest?"
"I am a prince, and I did not know where the pearl of the size of a duck's egg came from. So the king did not let me marry the princess. I can't even forget her because I really love her," said the young man.
Hatim assured him that he would get the woman he loved. He said, "Don't be sad, brother. I'll certainly help you in getting the woman you love."
He took the prince on the flying machine, and they reached the island.
When they walked into the palace, the king, on seeing the prince, angrily shouted, "Why have you come back?"
The prince said, "I have come with Hatimtai."
The king welcomed Hatim, who took out the silver replica of the pearl.
Hatim said to the king, "I wish to take the pearl you have."
The king said, "First you will have to tell me the story of the pearl. From where did this pearl come to me? If you tell me the story, you can get the pearl and even marry my daughter."
Hatim repeated all that he had heard from the birds.
The king was surprised to know that Hatim knew all the details about the pearl. The king then gave the pearl to Hatim.
The king's daughter was married to the prince who loved her a lot.
Hatim wished the prince and the princess a happy married life and began his journey back towards the city of Husn Bano.
He reached her city and went to meet her at her palace.

Husn Bano was delighted when Hatim gave her the pearl.

No comments:

Post a Comment