Saturday, June 13, 2015

My Direct Role as a Manisi 2


To give proper direction to human thinking, I have given priority in my future program to the creation of an irresistible current of noble thoughts that would instantly wash away all the impurities and evil tendencies entrenched in the collective human psyche. Viciousness has overpowered the minds of the people these days. To change this atmosphere such awakened persons are needed who could play the roles of Munis and Risis like Vyas, Buddha, Gandhi, Karl Marx, Martin Luther, Aurobindo, Maharshi Raman; and fulfill the aim of Vicar Kranti (Revolution in thoughts) through direct or indirect efforts. This is possible only by mighty inner Tapascarya-Sadhana whose visible manifestation will be the energy of Yug-Manisa which by its power would write literature of highest. Standard capable of transforming the present era. It is my moral duty to continue working towards the fulfillment of the pledge which I had taken forty-seven years back to disseminate the insights revealed to me through the medium of Akhand Jyoti.

While indirectly playing the role of a Yug-Risi, it was in my mind to prepare facilities for authentic research in regard to integration of science and spirituality, which is convincing on the basis of logic, facts and scientifically verified results. How research work should be conducted in respect of investigations into deeper realms of Soul-spirit? What is the scientific basis of Sadhana? How could mental faculties be trained and developed by Sadhana? How could medical science of the ancient Risis (Ayurveda) be revived for restoration and maintenance of physical and mental health? How does the power of sound produced by uttering Gayatri Mantra and the energy produced by the fire of Yagya make a person pious and powerful and how is his body energized with life-force to make him capable of struggling against adverse circumstances? How could humanity be benefited in the present times by conducting fresh researches and experiments in matters relating to astronomical science? I have given new forms to such aspects of research, which are being conducted here according to the Atharva Vediya Risi traditions. I have made a beginning and created a model as a guideline for the intelligentsia. I will go on encouraging and guiding all these efforts indirectly. It is my hope that the entire community of scientists would think and move ahead in this direction so that they may be able to apply their Pragya in conducting research in the realm of spiritual science. My determination to be of benefit to mankind by my Manisa and researches is taking a concrete shape during my ongoing Suksmikarana Sadhana, the results of which will be known in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment