Thursday, June 4, 2015

Mind of a Brahmana1


I fail to appreciate that devotion (bhakri) in which there is emotional effervescence, without any moral restraint. I found the Risi path of life worth emulation and tired to mobilize all my time and resources in the revival of these traditions. Those engaged in constant single-pointed effort are able to amass huge wealth through small earnings over a time. A bird collects straws one by one and prepares a beautiful nest. It was my good fortune that I got an opportunity to revive Risi traditions and it has shown good results.
Different Risis had undertaken different assignments in the ancient times and had accomplished them satisfactorily. They had sufficient leisure and opportunities to do so. But in these days of emergency several things are to be done simultaneously with great speed. If a house is on fire, the work of rescuing children and valuable goods has to be done at the same time. I am facing a similar situation and different tasks which different Risis had entrusted to me were to be accomplished simultaneously. I have received inspiration, guidance and help from my great Gurudev and I have done whatever I was required to do with utmost willingness. The ancient story of Shri Krishna acting as charioteer and Arjun handling the Gandiva bow seems to have been repeated in my case.
A momentous task like transforming of an epoch is accomplished by the will, plan and power of God but the credit for it is given to liberated Risi-Kalpa souls. This alone is the best reward for their Sadhana, their competence. I also got the opportunity of getting this credit and I feel blessed and fulfilled. As I am able to clearly foresee even at this moment the events that are to happen in the distant future, I have no hesitation in making this statement.
None of the ancient Risis have their physical bodies now although their individual consciousness still persists in appropriate planes of manifestation. I was introduced to all of them and was asked to follow in their foot-prints, establish an Ashram at Shantikunj, Hardwar as a symbol of Devatma Himalayas and execute the program of revival of Risi traditions in such a way that the transition to the new era may be as smooth as possible.

Risis, great men with awakened souls, who had once lived physically in the Himalayas and about whom Gurudev had referred in my third pilgrimage to the Himalayas, were Bhagirath (Gangotri); Parashuram (Yamunotri); Charak (Kedarnath); Vyas (Kashi); Adi Shankarcharya (Jyotirmath); Jamdagni (Uttarkashi); Vashistha (Dev Prayag) Pippalada, Sooth-Shounik, Lakshman, Bharat and Shatrughna (Rishikesh); and Daksha Prajapati, Kanada, Sapt-Risis including Vishamitra (Hardwar). I was given glimpses of the lives and works of Ghaitanya Mahaprabhu, Sant Gyaneshwar and Tulsidas and was directed to spread the parivrajak Dharmacakra (reawakening movement) of Bhagvan Buddha throughout th world in the light of presen t circumstances through the medium of music, Sankirtan and discourses of Pragya Purana and thus inable Pragyavatar to fulfill the latter half of the mission of Buddhavatar. Gurudev had already given a hint during my pilgrimage to the Himalayas that just as Pragya Sansthans, Pragyapithas, Caranapithas, Gyan Mandirs, Svadhyaya mandals etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment