Thursday, June 11, 2015

Fourth and final pilgrimage to the Himalayas


Interjection in the middle of the talk, I said it was for illumined souls like him to think about and find out solutions for these momentous problems. So far as I was concerned I was his child, a puppet in his hands and was prepared to dance to his tune. I asked Gurudev to kindly direct me what I had to do. Right from the performance of twenty-four Mahapurascarana of Gayatri to participation in the movement for Independence, from lifting the pen and start writing, to the performance, from lifting the pen and start writing, to the performance of huge yagya and rising up a huge organization I had simply played the role his instrument. I told him that I knew it very well whose power was working behind all these accomplishments. How could I, therefore, suggest or give advice? I told him, I will do whatever I was asked to do. Every drop of blood and every cell of my body and my inner consciousness, I said, were surrendered to him, for the service of humanity.
I was giving necessary instructions and indications and was told, "You have to transform yourself from one to five. You have to do five types of austerities in five different manners, as was done by messenger of Ram or by five Pandavas; five birds can live on a tree. You have to transform into five. This is known as Suksmikarana. These five emanations will discharge these colossal tasks. You have to nourish and strengthen these five astral bodies so long as they do not get matured and are able to function independently. This may take one year or more. When they become powerful enough, leave them to do their own work independently. When the time is ripe you will shed your visible physical form"
This was the guideline given by Gurudev. It was explained in detail what was to be done, how it was to be done. i am not permitted to disclose all these details. I am doing what I have been asked to do. It could be summed up as follows:
1. Purification of atmosphere; (2) Refinement of the environment; (3) Ushering in of a new era; (4) Neutralization of the danger of mass destruction; (5) Creation and development of divinized humanity (Dev-Manav)
Gurudev told me how these five types of austerities had to be done, how my single entity was to be transformed into five entities, how the dual roles of Dadhichi and Bhagirath were to be played. He said, "For this you will have to retire from worldly activities and focus all your scattered energies. This is Suksmikarana."
Gurudev continued, "You will be indicated from time to time what has to be done. You will be protected from demoniac assaults which will be mounted to terminate your life with a view to abort the plan. There may be repetition of the earlier attack at any time in the form of assault on righteous Parijans, but I will provide protection in all such eventualities. Now start entrusting your outer work to competent efficient Parijans so that you may be free from all the responsibilities and worries of the work of this mission. The great change which is in my mind will be disclosed to you at the proper time. Premature disclosure of the strategy in such a critical time is bound to do harm."
This time I was not detained for a long time and there was no talk about recharging my battery. Gurudev said, "My energy will always be with you in invisible form. Myself and the Risis will always remain and work with you. You will never feel any dearth or lack of spiritual power. In fact, it will increase five times."

I was given farewell. I returned to Shantikunj. My Suksmikarana Sadhana started on Ramnavami in 1984

No comments:

Post a Comment