Sunday, May 17, 2015

The need for an-depth survey


There is always an inquisitiveness to know about the lives of persons who have made a mark in their specific fields of action and Endeavor. It not only satisfies our curiosity but offers clues and guidelines towards the resolution of the problems of life. Be that as it may, biographical narrations are always entertaining, engaging and valuable in imparting insights and inspirations.
Friends have often been making my life queries about my life, but I have generally put off answering such queries because outwardly visible events of my life are there for all to see as an open book. People have a propensity for magic and miracles. Numerous persons who have come in close contact with me as serious spiritual aspirants have been benefited by the divine grace working through me and they consider me as a Siddha purusa (an enlightened soul). They are keen to know all about those secrets which have made my life a benediction and a blessing. In fact, the secrets will remain secret during my lifetime as I have imposed a ban on their disclosure. If anybody wants to really know about my life story he should, at first, understand its underlying philosophy. Those searching for something truly mystical and out of the ordinary will probably get a new direction from my way of life.

Although, there has been nothing ostensibly magical in this life, there is much that is substantial, et which can help in understanding the real nature of spirituality (Science of the Spirit) and its definitively positive results. Being ignorant of its real nature, people are misled, they disappointed, loss faith and regard spirituality as mere pretension or sham. Majority of the people these days consists of those covert atheists who at one time had turned to formalistic region enthusiastically but did nothing beyond following some mechanical rituals. Later, joy and Zeal disappeared from these lifeless routines. How could faith be retained when whatever was held forth as culmination of these religious pursuits did not ever materialize?

No comments:

Post a Comment