Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Second round of pilgrimage and projection of the field of work 2


I recalled that in the past when the princess (daughter of the king of Kashi) shed tears and asked, "Who will revive the Vedas?" Kumaril Bhatt appeared and said, "Please do not lament so long as Kumaril is alive on earth." Kumaril Bhatt achieved what he undertook to do. But today there is no Brahmana, no saint and a Risi is almost  it out of question. Only hypocrites are seen screaming everywhere like wolves disguised as lambs. Such ideas filled my mind for the whole day after I had returned to my cave. Gurudev was reading my mind. He too was unhappy like me. Gurudev said" Then do one thing. Let us again go to meet all the Risis. Tell them:"If you so direct, I may sow the seeds but you will have to do manuring and watering so that the crop my grow. At least by making such an offer you will feel much relieved.' Also ask them how to make a beginning and what will be its outline. Also tell them, 'I will definitely do something. If all of you are kind enough to shower your grace, there is bound to be greenery in this deserted graveyard'.
On Gurudev's command I could even say that irrespective of the consequences I was prepared to jump into fire. Gurudev could read my mind. This time, I saw his face beaming with joy like Brahma -kamal. Both of us were Quiet but happy. We decided to again meet all the Riis whom we had met last night. When they saw us again, one of them expressed satisfaction as well amazement.
I stood spellbound, with folded hands and head bowed down before them. Gurudev conveyed my aspiration, resolve and zeal to them indirectly in paravani and said, "He does not lack life-transforming energy. He will do whatever he promises to do. Kindly indicate how the seeds of the tasks left unfinished by you are to be shown. if maturing, watering etc. is done by us, his efforts will not be in  vain."
Thereafter, Gurudev invited them all to attend, in astral bodies, the purnahuti of sahastra-kundi Gayatri Yagya which was to be performed at Mathura on the completion of Gayatri Mahapurascaranas in the year 1958 and pointing towards me said,  "He is a monkey but Hanuman, a bear but Jamvant, a vulture but Jatayu. Kindly direct Him and rest assured that what has been left unfinished will be completed and the sapling will grow up into a huge tree." He further said, "Why should we be disappointed? Why should we not rely on him when he had discharged with great devotion responsibilities which were entrusted to him during his past births?"

This talk was going on with one of the Risis but hardly did it take a moment for this invitation to reach them all and they gathered together. Disappointment disappeared, hope was revived, and future program was chalked out. It was resolved that seedlings of divine tasks that the Risis had been doing be sown again in a field, a nursery of fragrant flowers of divine aim and purposes be nurtured and then transplanted all over the globe, so that the world blooms gain with divine fragrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment