Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Second round of pilgrimage and projection of the field of work


A period of about ten years had passed since I had been summoned to the Himalayas to appear in the first test. It was not considered necessary to call me in between. I used to see Gurudev in the same posture in which I had seen him for the first time and he used to express his approval of what I was doing. Never did I feel that I was alone. Throughout these ten years I felt that he was always with me.
The struggle for freedom of India was continuing. The weather was fine. I again received a message, after I had returned from a visit to Sabarmati Asram in 1937, to reach the Himalayas. His orders for the pilgrimage, the very next day. Motor-able road was up-to Uttarkashi only. Road construction work beyond Uttarkashi was on progress.
The route was known to me. Whether was not so cold as it was last time. Catties were not desolate as pilgrims were coming and going. I found no difficulty this time. I had comparatively less luggage with me. Although I was not feeling as comfortable as at home, the inconveniences of the journey on the whole were not unbearable.
I was not put to tests like the ones to which I had been subjected last time. The way upto Gangotri was well-beaten and known. Only the track of fourteen miles from Gangotri to Gomukh changed every year due to melting of ice and breaking and falling of rocks. Small rivulets also sometimes changed their course on account of falling of rocks. This route can be crossed by seeking guidance of some local persons or by using one's own hunch and intuition. In this manner, I reached Gomukh.
I had to cover the rest of the journey with Gurudev's messenger. He was a shadowy person of the status of Virbhadra and was in his astral body. Gurudev used to give different assignments to him from time to time .Whenever I visited the Himalayas, he used to guide me from Gomukh to Nandavan and back. By his help I reached the destination in comparatively less time. There was no conversation between the two of us during these journeys together. As soon as I reached Nandanvan Gurudev appeared before me in his astral body. My excitement and joy knew no wounds. My lips started trembling and the nose became wet with tears. I felt as if some separated vital organ of my body whole again. As a symbol of his deep love, he put his hand on my head.Thye formality of adoration and blessings was thus completed. Gurudev hinted to me about meetings the Risis again for seeking their guidance .I was overwhelmed.

Almost all the Risis of Satyug live in this region of the inaccessible Himalayas in their astral bodies. I had met them here earlier. Although they do not need any specific place or objects for maintenance of their astral bodies, they have each for their convenience, reserved a specific cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment