Saturday, May 23, 2015

Interview with the Risis 1

Interview with the Risis 1
They all know beforehand about my visit with Gurudev. So whenever both of us appeared before them, they opened their eyes with a gentle smile on their lips and nodded their heads slightly in response to our salutations. There was no conversation with any of them. If any person living in astral body has to say or convey anything he does it not by baikhari or madhyama speech but by para or pasyanti speech, that is, by awakening intuitive faculty of the listener. That day's aim was to see them only and not to converse with them. A new student who had come to join their class was to be introduced so that he could be provided with the necessary help, if needed. Probably the Risis had already been informed that I (their embodied spiritual child) could carry forward the divine tasks initiated by them and what my specific role would be and the strategy of action towards that end.
An astral body can arouse inner inspiration and transmit energy waves. But a person in physical body alone can give direct and concrete guidance to embodied human beings and precipitate physical events. Divine beings, therefore, make some physically living person as the instrument for fulfilling their purpose. Till then, I was acting as an instrument of only one guide but now these divine souls of the Himalayas could also utilize me as their medium and provide me inspiration, efficacy and competence. With this view Gurudev was introducing me to them and all of them without wasting any time and observing any formality were indicating their acceptance of this offer. Thus this divine pilgrimage continued in the night; and before dawn Gurudev returned to his abode leaving me in my cave.

I saw Risi-lok for the first time that day. I had seen holy places, pounds, rivers earlier in the course of this pilgrimage but till then I did not know which Risi was associated with which particular location. This I saw that day for the first and the last time. Before sending me back Gurudev cautioned me, "Do not try to establish contact on your own with these Risis and interfere in their work. If they have any direction to give, they would themselves do so. Your understanding with me has also been the same that you will not, on your own, knock at my door. Whenever necessary, I would myself approach you, achieve my purpose and arrange for all the resources. Do not regard this vision which you have seen here as mere satisfaction of a curiosity. All these great divine souls will get their purposes accomplished through you because they cannot do it themselves for want of physical bodies. It has been the tradition to establish mass contact through the medium of some fit instrument like you. Henceforth you should regard instruction of all these Risis as my own instructions and do whatever you are directed to do." What could I say except nodding my acceptance? Gurudev disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment