Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Bhagavad-Gita The Song Divine Chapter 9 (stanza 1-12)


sri Bhagavan said: To you, who are devoid of the carping spirit, , I shall now unfold the most secret knowledge of Nirguna Brahma along with the knowledge of manifest Divinity, knowing which you shall be free from the evil of worldly existence. …………. (1)
This knowledge (of both the Nirguna and Saguna aspects of Divinity) is a sovereign science, a sovereign secret, supremely holy, most excellent, directly enjoyable, attained with virtue, very easy to practice and imperishable. ……………. (2)
Arjun, people having no faith in this Dharma, failing to reach Me, continues to revolve in the path of the world of birth and death. …………….. (3)
The whole of this universe is permeated by Me as un-manifest Divinity, like ice by water and all beings dwell on the idea within Me. Nut, really speaking, I am not present in them.  …  (4)
Nay, all those beings abide not to Me; but behold the wonderful power of My divine Yoga; though the Sustainer and Creator of beings, Myself in reality dwell not in those beings. (5)
Just as the extensive air, which is moving everywhere, (being born of ether) ever remains in ether, likewise, know that all beings, who have originated from My Sankalpa, abide in Me. ……. (6)
Arjun, during the Final Dissolution all beings enter My Prakrti (the prime cause), and at the beginning of creation, I send them forth again. …………… (7)
Wielding My Nature I procreate again and again, according to their respective Karmas, all this multitude of beings subject to the sway of their own nature. ……… (8)
Arjun, those actions, however, do not bind Me, unattached as I am to such actions, and standing apart as it were. ……….. (9)
Arjun, under My aegis, Nature beings forth the whole creation, consisting of both sentient and insentient beings; it is due to this cause that the wheel of Samsara is going round. .. (10)
Not knowing my supreme nature, fools deride Me, the Overlord of the entire creation, who have assumed the human form. That is to say, they take Me, who have appeared in human form through My 'Yoga Maya' for deliverance of the world, as an ordinary mortal ….. (11)

Those bewildered persons with vain hopes, futile actions and fruitless knowledge, have embraced a fiendish, demoniacal and delusive nature. …………. (12)

No comments:

Post a Comment